In order to achieve the company’s policy, quality objectives have been set to oblige the company’s departments to contribute to the achievement of this policy and achieve the company’s strategic goal, These objectives are set by the Chairman and Managing Director of the company to achieve the quality policy during 2019
PMS is ISO 9001 : 2015 certified and which is the latest version of the standard 5th edition issued by the International Organization for Standardization.
Our company has developed a quality policy that is a commitment of the top management by:
- Continual improvement of the quality management system.
- Meet the requirements of ISO 9001.
That Through several factors and commitments are:
- – Providing a high quality services and works.
- – Meet customers’ requirements.
- – Create long-term and open relationships with customers.
- – Optimal use of resources and preservation of the company’s assets.
- – Consolidate the concept of teamwork.
- – Train employees and improve their skills.
- – Communicate this policy to all employees of the company and ensure the all compliance with it.
Maintain the qualification of the company 's welders:
The fact that the welders are considered the basis of the implementation of the work assigned to the company has been following the level of performance of the company welders and success in obtaining the accreditation of international supervision bodies for their qualification certificates to cover the requirements of customers and specifications of various projects and maintain the certificates granted to the company from those bodies where:
- – Successfully obtained the approval of the German Supervisory Authority DNV.GL. Renewal for 40 welding certificates to maintain the certificate granted to the company by adopting the Maadia workshop as an approved workshop for ship repair works.