PMS Inspection Services and Integrity Management approach
delivers a comprehensive view of the condition of assets and supports better decision making. Assets from topside structures, topside piping, Jacket structures, risers to subsea pipelines benefit from Integrity Management and the capability to target required inspection, decrease inspection costs, and assure certifying authorities and regulatory compliance. We combine risk-based analysis, visual inspections, and non-destructive testing (NDT) with engineering, analysis to make value-adding recommendations.
Our professional services guarantee that our clients maintain full control of the integrity of their assets and have the confidence to make quick, informed decisions.
- PMS – AIM SERVICES / WHAT WE DELIVER
- Structural Integrity Management
- Subsea Pipeline Integrity Management
- Marine Asset Integrity Engineering Services
- Lifting and cranes Integrity Management
- NDT & Advanced Inspection (offshore / subsea)
- PMS PROVIDE THE CLIENT:
- Develop and Manage inspection plans
- Define the scope of work
- Make and develop work packs
- Perform visual inspections and NDT
- Report the condition of the structure and subsea pipelines
- Report findings and condition monitoring the anomalies
- Anomalies Register
- Follow up maintenance and repairs
- Regulatory and certifying authorities’ compliance
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO BEING AN ENGAGED AND COOPERATIVE PARTNER OFFERING:
- Focus on cost-effectiveness.
- Innovative solutions to all levels of the integrity of the assets.
- Experienced personnel with extensive topsides and subsea pipelines expertise.
- A multi-disciplined approach to inspections and integrity.