INSTALLATION OF NEW CARGO 36” OFFSHORE PIPELINE AND SPM INSTALLATION AT EL-HAMRA TERMINAL
The purpose of the new pipeline is to load/offload oil between El Hamra tanks and tankers, the new pipeline is capable to handle the transportation of 1,000,000 SBPD and extends for 500 m from El Hamra Onshore Facilities till the Coastal line, then extends offshore for 8500m towards the tie-in point with the new SPM located at approximately 26m water depth. On 15th Aug2017 PMS was awarded from WEPCO the Installation of New Cargo 36” Offshore Pipeline and SPM Installation at El-Hamra Terminal project. PMS scope was trenching and causeway activities, onshore / offshore transportation of the project material and pre commissioning activities. Read more
Management, Planning and scheduling of the scope of work.
The construction engineering scope of work is limited to:
- Causeway design and calculation.
- Cofferdam construction procedure.
- Onshore portion installation procedure Engineering for 36" (500 m) between the flanged Ti-ln with EL-Hamra facilities to the received inland fixed tie-in point with the offshore portion which will be executed as golden weld.
- Offshore portion installation procedure.
Construction activities shall be limited to the following:
- Shore approach site preparation.
- Construct of cofferdam with total length (300m offshore + 24m onshore).
- Backfilling the cofferdam area based on Company.
- Site re-instatement.
- Pre-lay survey;
- Provision of pulling winch including onshore fixation and beach pulling preparation;
- Onshore transportation of Company free issued material (FIM)
- Temporary storage of FIM;
- Load out on board transportation spread;
- Offshore transportation of FIM;
- 36” line pipe installation from KP0 to offshore location (target box) at water depth 26m;
- Pipeline Free Span rectification (Material Provision and Installation);
- Pre-commissioning (pigging and hydro testing the offshore pipeline);
- Provision and installation of 240 Concrete Mattresses including onshore transportation;
- Offshore transportation & Installation of subsea PLEM, Subsea spools fabrication & Installation, connecting offshore pipeline and PLEM including leak test;
- Offshore transportation and Installation of SBM chains & its ancillaries including anchors and do the required anchors and chains load test.
- Offshore transportation and installation of SPM including hoses;
- Dewatering activities
- Assistant of Commissioning and start up.
- O.W, clearing, grubbing, stripping and rough grading.
- Excavation and trenching (manually if needed) with max depth 1.5 m.
- Temporary supports for existing U/G utilities in conjunction with or crossed with P/L route, if needed.
- Supply and laying of fill for the final around pipes underground, carried out with any suitable means and if necessary by using clean sand.
- Final Backfill with excavated production.
- Pit for offshore/onshore pipelines interface.
- Demolishing for existing security room.
- Civil work for Pig launcher.
- The open drain sump tank.
- 36 inch discharge header and 20 inch pumps discharge lines along with their branches, fitting and accessories.
- Concrete sleepers foundation.
- Miscellaneous supports foundation.
- Civil work of wall opens for the existing pump rooms includes restoration work.
- Laying of coated Carbon steel piping including the stringing, welding and NDT, hydro testing flushing as per Company specification.
- Apply only for the Shrinkable sleeves for welding joints including as per Company specification.
- Piping fabrication and erection for above ground piping
- NDT test as per Company scope of work and specification.
- Painting for above ground portion as per Company scope of work and specification.
- Crossing works by open cut method for pipe 36" within P/L route.
- Tie-In Works.
- Cathodic Protection works.
ZOHR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT - ZOHR PLATFORM (RAMP~UP PHASE) HIRING OF PMS 12 ACCOMMODATION BARGE
Petrobel aims to hire PMS-12 as accommodation barge while working at Zohr Platform where petrobel do hook up activities on Zohr Platfrom.
CHARTERING OF PMS-MAYO FOR ZOHR RUP PHASE
Saipem aims to hire PMS-Mayo as a DP-II Survey Vessel
- 1st Campaign : from 2nd March 2019 to 17 June 2019.
- 2nd Campaign : From 23 August 2019 to 12 October 2019.
Scope of Work:
- 1st Campaign : from 2nd march 2019 till 17 June 2019.
- 2nd Campaign : From 23 august 2019 to 12 Oct. 2019.
GPC SERVICE AGREEMENT
- Hook up activities on GPC Platforms.
- Inspection & Maintenance.
- Valves , Bolts & O-rings Procurement.
- Painting & Sand blasting for P/Fs Helidecks.
- Painting , Sand blasting & Fabrication for flow lines.
CONSTRUCTION OF NEW 12" MAIN OIL PIPELINE AT RAS BUDRAN FIELD
Suco’s plan is to install a new 12″ crude oil pipeline from RB~PPB existing offshore platform in the Gulf of Suez to Ras Budran onshore processing facilities for total approximated lengths of 4.2 km offshore and 300 m onshore, final destination and operational location for the project will be in-between oil production platform RB-PP-B and existing onshore portion of original 12″ main oil-line tie-in point, on 12th November 2018 PMS was awarded from Suez Oil Company “SUCO” the construction of new 12″ main oil pipeline at Ras Budran field project.
Scope of work:
- Preparation of onshore site.
- Construction of 1 causeway (width 7m & length 436m).
- Trench Excavation (width 4m & length 436m).
- Pre-Lay Survey from WD (-3) m to WD (-42) m.
- Normal Laying for one pipeline (12” ).
- As Laid Survey.
- Demolish of old Riser and Riser Guard.
- Installation of New Riser and Riser Guard.
- Installation of 6 spools.
- PMS 11
- PMS 36
SOUTH RAMADAN SRM 2 REHABILITATION (PHASE 2)
- Diving Activities by PMS-42.
- Braces 4” , 8” & 12” Fabrication.
- Maintenance activities on P/F (Flow Line & Mezzanine Deck touch up and safety net replacement).
- Maintenance activities for 8” riser.
CONSTRUCTION WORKS OF SHORE PROTECTION FOR NIDOCO 6 & 11 WELL AREA
- NIDCO 6 & NIDCO 11 assets protection by constructing no of 4 causeway (groins) at NIDCO 6 and no of 4 causeway (groins) to eliminate shore erosion.
Scope of work:
- Construction of 8 groins ( 6 with length 75 m & 2 with Length 120 m).
Project execution window:
- Planned Start date : 16 September 2019
- On-Shore Subcontractor: Arc Marine
EXPANSION OF THE THIRD BASIN IN AIN SOKHNA
Armed Forces Engineering Authority
Establishment of a berth in the port of Adabiya in Ain Sokhna to provide logistics services for oil tankers.
Scope of work:
- Constructing a 405 m pier consisting of:
- 37 piles of 120 cm diameter.
- 128 piles of 150 cm length of 38 meters.
- A walkway for the pier,
- Installing Finders, Quick release, Hand Rail and Ladders.