ZOHR FIELD DEVELOPMENT
Zohr field is touted to be the largest discovery ever made in Egypt and Mediterranean Sea, It is located within the offshore Shrouk block, The overall offshore project execution foresees an Accelerated production including 6 subsea wells clustered around 2 ROV operated production manifolds tie back to onshore plant through six 6 x 14” infield lines and One 1 x 26” main export pipeline, A Plateau Extension is foreseen to be developed once the reservoir pressure will decrease.
Scope of Work
Construction of two Cofferdams with total length 1320m:
PMS construct 4 cause ways:
– 2 cause ways with length 540m & width 10m each.
– 2 cause ways with length 780m & width 15m each.
– Drive 4400 sheet piles with lengths 12m, 18m & 24m.
– Excavate two trench with total length 1320m
(540m & 780m and width 20m & 36m)
– Reinstatement of work site, (Remove cause ways, Recover Sheet piles & Back filling for Trench)
Shore pull & Laying of Seven P/Ls with total length 170.2km:
- Two P/L’s 30” each with length 19.5km.
– One 26” P/L with length 19.5km.
– Two P/L’s 14” with length 31.5km & 2.2km.
– Two P/L’s 8” each with length 39km.
Zohr CCP/F Transp. & Installation with total weight 3760 ton:
– Jacket structure (1900 ton)
– Main Deck & Helideck (1860 ton)
– Topsides & hook-up Activities
AL-KHAFJI FDP PHASE 1
AL-KHAFJI JOINT OPERATIONS
The project involves development of Al Khafji oil field located at Al-Khafji Area (Neutral Zone between Saudi Arabia & Kuwait), Saudi Arabia.
The field development plan (FDP) for the Khafji field has been developed to maintain maximum sustainable capacity (MSC) of 300,000 BPD of crude oil per calendar day from the field by optimizing the production scheme.
The Project Executed by a consortium of Enppi, Petrojet, PMS and ROG executed Engineering, Material Supply, Construction, Commissioning and Start-up and Overall Management for KJO in Alkhafji Field Development plan to install of 6 new platforms, modifications of 5 existing platforms, new sub-sea P/L’s – total length 110km sizes 28″ / 36″ / 42″ and laying of 32 km subsea cables.
Scope of Work
Installation of 7 P/Ls: –
- 28” from Y-4 to Y-2B,24” from Y-2B to Y-1B, 24” from Y-1B to Y-2B
- 24” from Y-2B to Y-1B, 24” from Y-3 to Y-2B
- 36” from On-Shore to Y-2B, 42” from On-Shore to Y-2B
Installation of 31 Sub Marine Cables: –
- 11 Sub Marine Cables Laid From PDP-1 (New P/F)
- 7 Sub Marine Cables Laid From PDP-2 (New P/F)
- 9 Sub Marine Cables Laid From PDP-3(New P/F)
- 2 Sub Marine Cables Laid From Y-1B (New P/F)
- 2 Sub Marine Cables Laid From Y-2B (New P/F)
Structures Installation: –
- PDP-1(New P/F), PDP-2(New P/F), PDP-3(New P/F), IWJ-5
- Y-1B(Jacket, Deck Module, Interconnecting Bridge Between Y-1 (existing P/F) &Y-1B,Flare Tower& Bridge Supported on Tripod)
- Y-2B(Jacket, Deck Module, Interconnecting Bridge Between Y-2(existing P/F) &Y-2B,Flare Tower& Bridge Supported on 2 Tripods)
- Flare Tower& Bridge for Y-3&Y-4 Supported with 2 Tripods
Modification Works: –
- Y-1&Y-2(Structural Modification are required to provide bridge support for the new interconnecting bridge with the new flow stationY-1B&Y-2B , Piping Tie Ins, E&I Works)
- Y-3&Y-4(Piping Tie Ins, Mechanical Works, E&I Works)
- *GLS, UTP (Mechanical Works, E&I works & OCP).
FABRICATION, TRANSPORTATION AND INSTALLATION OF OFFSHORE PIPELINES AND CABLES
Scope of Work
- – Pre & Post Construction Survey.
- – As-Laid Survey
- – ROV Monitoring Survey during operation
Fabrication, Transportation & installation of :
- – 5 Subsea Valve Skids.
- – 5 Risers.
- – 2 Alignment Frames
- – 188 Shrouds.
- – 8 Shallow Water Markers
- – Laying of 17 Pipelines (total length of 78.5 km) at different fields (SFNY, BRRI, MRJN & ZULF) with various diameters (12”, 16”, 24” & 30”)
- – Pipelines Tie-In to Platforms using 130 Spools & 5 Risers.
- – Pigging & Hydro-testing for all the Pipelines.
- – In-Line Base Line for 13 Pipelines.
- – Laying of 10 Power Cables (total length of 58.9km) at different fields (SFNY, BRRI & MRJN).
- – Termination and Testing for all Cables.
- – 9 ICCP Anode Sleds installation.